In partnership with the Ohio Beef Council we are bringing you
$5 burgers from Cincinnati’s most delicious restaurants
July 15-21, 2019
From gourmet blends to off-menu specialties and even beer pairings – we will pay tribute to America’s sweetheart – the Hamburger! Each restaurateur and Chef will prepare their unique take on the burger.
The idea is to get people to embrace the food, culture and Cincinnati-love while getting them out to eat, drink, and try new places! We will even be printing Burger Passports for participants to get stamped at participating locations throughout the week! Collect at least 4 stamps and be eligible for a very special grand prize drawing featuring a Grill and Ultimate Grill Out!
Burger Week will draw hardcore burger fanatics and people that can appreciate a good hearty meal.
brought to you by
Childhood Food Solutions
Most children are guaranteed food during the school year, but what happens when they're not in school? For over 50,000 Cincinnati kids, summer break is dreaded due to the lack of access to food.
Childhood Food Solutions works to subsidize food during their school breaks, specifically focusing on summer months when children are the hungriest.
Please visitTrans Formers Masterpiece Mp-11Sw Sky Warp to learn more and how to help.
2019 Cincinnati Burger Week Passport Coming Soon!
- AM911 Tavern 1 Medieval Building 28mm Scale Table Top Gaming 3D Printed
- New HG IBO Gundam Mobilarmer Hashumar 1 144 scale plastic model BandaiF S
- Scalextric C3723A Caterham Superlight R300-S 2015 Champ Ltd Edit 173 of 250 New
- Lego 4181 - POTC Isla de la Muerta - 2011 retired - NEW in factory sealed box
- Turning Mecard W HG TERO High Grade Transformer Car Robot Korea Animation Toy
- 1 6 Metal Frame Rubber Skin Female Fit Body w Random Bikini for 12 Hot Toys
- WWE Mattel Elite Entrance Greats Jeff Hardy Action Figure Brand New MIB
- Sunsout 2019 Upstairs and Downstairs 1000 Piece Domestic Scene Jigsaw Puzzle
- Ignition model Mini Car IG1442 1 18 Honda Civic FK8 Type R Championship White
- VINTAGE 70's POLISTIL ITALY 1 64 RJ 18 FORD CAPRI mkII COPPER MIB
- MAISTO 31126 PORSCHE 997 Cabriolet S bluee Metallic 1 18 Car NEW WITH ORIGINAL
- LEGO Knights Kingdom SIR DANJU JAYKO RASCUS 8791 2 3 Rare Factory Sealed Boxes
- WWE Ruthless Aggression goldBERG Wrestling Figure WWF Classic Superstars WCW
- 1 6 Phicen, Hot Stuff, Kumik, Nouveau Toys - Brunette Female Head Sculpt Laurie
- 1986 Kenner DC Super Powers Superman Action Figure Complete Original Card Comic
- Ogre Kingdoms Yetis Ogor Gorgers (F9293)
1. THEY COULD RUN OUT
We expect that the restaurants will be extremely busy. So, if a place runs out toward the end of a shift, handle it like an adult, go back the next day, earlier, order your burger and thank them for working hard. Please be nice to our restaurants.
2. THERE'LL LIKELY BE WAITS
People have been taking about Burger Week 2018 for months. Don't be surprised if restaurants have waits. In fact, be surprised if they don't.
3. TIP LIKE A PRO
$5 brings out the cheap in all of us, but really, you're likely getting a $10+ burger, so please tip at least 20%. The people who are serving you are working harder during Burger Week than an average week. A kind word will also be welcome - these people are our friends and neighbors.
4. YOU SHOULD BUY A DRINK AND/OR OTHER FOOD
Purchase of sides and extras are not a requirement, but we think it says a lot to those working hard to bring you extraordinary experience. Grab some fries, a Braxton, a Jack Daniels cocktail and say thanks!
5. CHECK SOCIAL MEDIA
Restaurants will be encouraged to post their waits and remaining burgers for the day on their social platforms. Also don't forget to share and tag your photos with #CincyBurgerWeek.
Just a final note that many restaurants are dine-in only. Make sure to double check the Official Burger Week Passport to confirm which locations offer carry-out and which locations are dine-in only.
Thank you for participating in Cincinnati Burger Week. Your involvement supports many local businesses and is the reason why these amazing restaurants create master burgers year after year. Also a huge thanks to our sponsors; Ohio Beef Council, Braxton Brewing Co., Jack Daniels, Tide Dry Cleaners, Sysco, and our non-profit; Childhood Food Solutions.