In partnership with the Ohio Beef Council we are bringing you
$5 burgers from Cincinnati’s most delicious restaurants
July 15-21, 2019
From gourmet blends to off-menu specialties and even beer pairings – we will pay tribute to America’s sweetheart – the Hamburger! Each restaurateur and Chef will prepare their unique take on the burger.
The idea is to get people to embrace the food, culture and Cincinnati-love while getting them out to eat, drink, and try new places! We will even be printing Burger Passports for participants to get stamped at participating locations throughout the week! Collect at least 4 stamps and be eligible for a very special grand prize drawing featuring a Grill and Ultimate Grill Out!
Burger Week will draw hardcore burger fanatics and people that can appreciate a good hearty meal.
brought to you by
Childhood Food Solutions
Most children are guaranteed food during the school year, but what happens when they're not in school? For over 50,000 Cincinnati kids, summer break is dreaded due to the lack of access to food.
Childhood Food Solutions works to subsidize food during their school breaks, specifically focusing on summer months when children are the hungriest.
Please visit25mm biblical hittite - warriors 32 figures - inf (18927) to learn more and how to help.
2019 Cincinnati Burger Week Passport Coming Soon!
- Games Workshop Citadel Warhammer Goblins Wolf Riders Gobbos Metal Figures OOP B
- Small Army - Vought F4U Corsair, 245 piece - Cobi Free Shipping
- SCALEXTRIC COLLECTORS C2430W OPEL V8 COUPE SERVICE FIT SET CAR BNIB
- JJRC H61 Foldable RC Drone Mini Quadcopter Toy With Wifi FPV 720P HD Camera
- Treasure Basket - Colour Themed - Montessori Sensory Wooden Toy
- IXO LM1978 Alpine Renault A442B Winner Le Mans 1978 - Pironi Jaussaud 1 43
- Schuco 1 43 Scale 03436 Lanz D 6006 Green diecast model tractor
- Geomag - Panels - 114 Pcs (red & Pink) toys
- Hasbro alloy front G1 reengraving all day long 3C goods
- Batman V Superman Alba of Giustizia- No.03 batman Armored 25 cm Play Arti 10
- Star Wars E7 Class III Hero Starfighter Vehicle
- Dark Knight Rises 13 IInteractive Batman DC Direct thinking toy. Remote Control
- Vintage Louis Marx Skee Ball Tin Toy ( Rare )
- Ncc Enterprise 1701 (Movie Xii) Kit 1 500 Revell RV04882 Model
- Scalextric C399 Mini bluee, mint unused
- 26C7 Gift Wide Angle Lens RC S10T Drone Hover Aircraft
- Jaguar E Type Series I Roadster 3.8 Diecast Model Car 73601
- Ebbro 48001 Honda Jet 1 48 scale plastic model kit
- ERTL AMT DIE-CAST 1 18 PREOWNED blueE 1970 CHEVROLET EL CAMINO SS454
- LEGO City 7642 Garage Set
- Official Rising Stars of Wrestling - Sami Callihan Action Figure
- AF-014 - Biochemical Weapons Expert - 1 6 Scale - ART Figures - Brand New - MIB
- Warhammer Bloodthirster Greater Daemon of Khorne -
- ACTION PORTABLE THE WORLD OF POPBOT UK TK 1 12 Action Figure threeA NEW Japan
1. THEY COULD RUN OUT
We expect that the restaurants will be extremely busy. So, if a place runs out toward the end of a shift, handle it like an adult, go back the next day, earlier, order your burger and thank them for working hard. Please be nice to our restaurants.
2. THERE'LL LIKELY BE WAITS
People have been taking about Burger Week 2018 for months. Don't be surprised if restaurants have waits. In fact, be surprised if they don't.
3. TIP LIKE A PRO
$5 brings out the cheap in all of us, but really, you're likely getting a $10+ burger, so please tip at least 20%. The people who are serving you are working harder during Burger Week than an average week. A kind word will also be welcome - these people are our friends and neighbors.
4. YOU SHOULD BUY A DRINK AND/OR OTHER FOOD
Purchase of sides and extras are not a requirement, but we think it says a lot to those working hard to bring you extraordinary experience. Grab some fries, a Braxton, a Jack Daniels cocktail and say thanks!
5. CHECK SOCIAL MEDIA
Restaurants will be encouraged to post their waits and remaining burgers for the day on their social platforms. Also don't forget to share and tag your photos with #CincyBurgerWeek.
Just a final note that many restaurants are dine-in only. Make sure to double check the Official Burger Week Passport to confirm which locations offer carry-out and which locations are dine-in only.
Thank you for participating in Cincinnati Burger Week. Your involvement supports many local businesses and is the reason why these amazing restaurants create master burgers year after year. Also a huge thanks to our sponsors; Ohio Beef Council, Braxton Brewing Co., Jack Daniels, Tide Dry Cleaners, Sysco, and our non-profit; Childhood Food Solutions.