In partnership with the Ohio Beef Council we are bringing you
$5 burgers from Cincinnati’s most delicious restaurants
July 15-21, 2019
From gourmet blends to off-menu specialties and even beer pairings – we will pay tribute to America’s sweetheart – the Hamburger! Each restaurateur and Chef will prepare their unique take on the burger.
The idea is to get people to embrace the food, culture and Cincinnati-love while getting them out to eat, drink, and try new places! We will even be printing Burger Passports for participants to get stamped at participating locations throughout the week! Collect at least 4 stamps and be eligible for a very special grand prize drawing featuring a Grill and Ultimate Grill Out!
Burger Week will draw hardcore burger fanatics and people that can appreciate a good hearty meal.
brought to you by
Childhood Food Solutions
Most children are guaranteed food during the school year, but what happens when they're not in school? For over 50,000 Cincinnati kids, summer break is dreaded due to the lack of access to food.
Childhood Food Solutions works to subsidize food during their school breaks, specifically focusing on summer months when children are the hungriest.
Please visitBATMAN - The Dark Knight - El Joker Premium Formato Figura 1 4 Statue Sideshow to learn more and how to help.
2019 Cincinnati Burger Week Passport Coming Soon!
- Wild West Sheriff's Office & Jail 28-32mm Table Top Wargaming 3D Printed
- Bronco 1 35 CB35011 T17E1 Staghound Mk.I Late Production
- SCALEXTRIC C3373A Fast & Furious Ltd Edition No. 3000 of 3000
- Savox Hv Digital Mini Size Rudder Servo 4Kg 0.055S@7.4V SAV-SV1257MG
- VTech Kidizoom Duo Camera Missing cable
- Minichamps Red Bull RB10 2014 - Sebastian Vettel 1 43 Scale
- Vintage 1970's Dinky Toys Range Rover No 192 Within Original Blister Box
- ULTRA ADVENTURE ACTION FIGURE BOW HUNTER (NO G.I.JOE, LANARD). BNIB, OS
- Beast Kingdom FLASH DAH-006 Justice League 1 9 Scale Action Figure NEW
- NEW LEGO BATMAN MINIFIGURES 71017 Random 6
- Vtg WWF HASBRO Pro Wrestling Figure MACO KING RANDY SAVAGE w CROWN SCEPTER
- Warhammer 40K, painted action figure, Daemons Of Khorne Bloodthirster, Chaos, 28
- Very Rare Tronica Thief In Garden TG18 1983 Vintage LCD Handheld Electronic Game
- Marvel Metal Figures Metals Collectible Die-Cast Figure X-Men Magneto
- AMT1103 1 25 PEERLESS LOGGING TRAILER (PLASTIC KIT)
- Carrera 25725 Ferrari 575 GTC - Brand New in Box.
- Fusion Brushless Motor 3551-06 700kv M-FS3551 06
- DINKY SUPERTOYS 986 MIGHTY ANTAR LOW LOADER WITH PROPELLER + ORIGINAL BOX
- Minichamps Williams FW22 Jenson Button 1 18
- 1 43 First 43 diecast F43-067 Mazda MX5 Roadster 2013 Copper red
- Vintage Lego Technic Car set 853 from 1970s complete and in box
1. THEY COULD RUN OUT
We expect that the restaurants will be extremely busy. So, if a place runs out toward the end of a shift, handle it like an adult, go back the next day, earlier, order your burger and thank them for working hard. Please be nice to our restaurants.
2. THERE'LL LIKELY BE WAITS
People have been taking about Burger Week 2018 for months. Don't be surprised if restaurants have waits. In fact, be surprised if they don't.
3. TIP LIKE A PRO
$5 brings out the cheap in all of us, but really, you're likely getting a $10+ burger, so please tip at least 20%. The people who are serving you are working harder during Burger Week than an average week. A kind word will also be welcome - these people are our friends and neighbors.
4. YOU SHOULD BUY A DRINK AND/OR OTHER FOOD
Purchase of sides and extras are not a requirement, but we think it says a lot to those working hard to bring you extraordinary experience. Grab some fries, a Braxton, a Jack Daniels cocktail and say thanks!
5. CHECK SOCIAL MEDIA
Restaurants will be encouraged to post their waits and remaining burgers for the day on their social platforms. Also don't forget to share and tag your photos with #CincyBurgerWeek.
Just a final note that many restaurants are dine-in only. Make sure to double check the Official Burger Week Passport to confirm which locations offer carry-out and which locations are dine-in only.
Thank you for participating in Cincinnati Burger Week. Your involvement supports many local businesses and is the reason why these amazing restaurants create master burgers year after year. Also a huge thanks to our sponsors; Ohio Beef Council, Braxton Brewing Co., Jack Daniels, Tide Dry Cleaners, Sysco, and our non-profit; Childhood Food Solutions.